Senior Copy and Content Writer at Nomi Health
Nomi Health looking for a driven and highly creative Digital Copywriter.
- The ideal candidate is a natural story teller with 7-10 years copywriting experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative group
- College degree: BA preferred
- Experience writing across digital channels
- You have an insatiable love for writing
- You pay the utmost attention to detail
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes
- You remain curious, ask questions, and dig deep to find solutions
- You dream of working in a collaborative, creative, and challenging work environment
- Your portfolio demonstrates strategic insight and writing talent in a variety of environments
- Experience implementing learnings from digital metrics (email open rates, conversion, A/B testing, etc.) a plus
- Experience with SEO and knowledge of search keyword tools a plus
- Creative self-starter; ability to navigate a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ease and polish in presenting in a variety of settings: small/large groups, managers, formal presentations
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
The way we pay for healthcare in America today is fundamentally broken, burdened by layers of avoidable inefficiencies that drive up costs while creating damaging delays in the process.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: retool how we pay for healthcare to create a more cost-effective and simply effective - experience for employers, patients and providers alike. The Nomi Health team, now 70 employees strong worldwide, collaborates under the leadership of game-changing executives hailing from the likes of Imagine Health, Optum, HireVue and
In the face of the pandemic, Nomi Health put its direct healthcare model to work, mobilizing to create and deliver effective, efficient, and quality COVID-19 solutions to local governments, employers, and organizations. We invite you to join us
in this mission.
Nomi Health looking for a driven and highly creative Digital Copywriter. This person will execute and advance brand voice for our digital audiences and platforms, including but not limited to editorial content, advertising, social media and online experiences, and supports the creative process from concept through final in-market execution. This position will collaborate closely with partners in Marketing, Editorial, Creative and Product Design.
You’ll be tasked with describing complex medical technology in friendly language that’s simple enough for everyone to understand. On any given day, you’ll brain-storm digital campaigns, help conceive innovative interactions and experiment with new digital platforms as well as physical environments. We offer you the opportunity to do the best work of your career—and have it seen by the millions of patient interactions who visit the website and receive care by Nomi Health’s rapidly expanding COVID-19 treatment sites.
- Provide strong conceptual ideation for multichannel campaigns
- Brainstorm campaign concepts all the way through to executing and supporting content of all forms
- Produce original, clear and credible copy and be accountable for the final development of creative assets
- Craft fun, thoughtful headlines
- Collaborate with design team to develop creative concepts and messaging for all marketing campaigns and product launches
- Work closely with marketing leaders to develop and craft narratives that deliver on strategy, goals, and KPIs
- Lead evolution and implementation of brand voice and tone and ensure both are consistently applied across all channels
- Partner with product team to define in-product UX messaging
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behavior
- Ensure messaging brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
- Respond to all requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner
- Implement the brand voice seamlessly across all digital channels
- Attend project kick-offs, examine various types of project briefs, paying close attention to marketing objectives and copy requests
- Execute clean, detail-oriented, on-brief copy
- Partner with the design team to ensure copy is correctly flowed into design and find integrated visual/copy solutions
- Take ownership of deadlines and follows project schedules and updates
Who We Are
The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective - and simply effective - experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America - not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations and employers at among the lowest per unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.