Senior C# Full Stack Developer at Silverline Solutions
We need one to Work on current web-based applications and help plan, create, and contribute to new projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Dependency Injection
- Microsoft IIS
- Experience leading a team of developers
- An in-depth knowledge of software development
- Agile methods and practices
Silverline Solutions is looking for a talented C# ASP.Net developer, who can collaborate and contribute alongside a small team of developers utilizing the Agile methods and practices. We are looking for a self-starter who is organized and detail-oriented with great coding skills.
This is a full-time position with benefits that can be remote or work in our office, located in Winterville, NC. We do not currently offer sponsorship for employment Visas. We do not outsource to development firms.
Silverline Solutions, headquartered in Winterville, North Carolina, is a fast-growing, modern, comprehensive technology solutions provider that focuses on giving our customers and their customers a great experience. Our passions are our people, our customers, and technology. We offer secure and reliable technology solutions to customers all across the country. We have a unique and ever-expanding application portfolio that we are always looking to grow and improve.
- Participate and contribute to daily, weekly, monthly meetings including standups and code reviews with a small team of developers.
- Work on current web-based applications and help plan, create, and contribute to new projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
- C#: 2 years (Preferred)
- React: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web development: 1 year (Preferred)