Senior Backend Developer at Data Virtuality GmbH
What we want to offer you is employment at your home desk wherever it is, an unlimited contract, full-time work, benefits, and real team spirit.
what you should bring from your professional side.
- strong experience (5+ years) in J2EE-development with a focus on WildFly, JBoss, Tomcat, or a similar application server
- strong experience (5+ years) in database design, complex SQL queries
- in-depth knowledge of OOD methodology, Java, XML, J2EE (JSP, JMS, EJB, Servlet, JDBC, JPA), and Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- working knowledge of Hibernate
- keen understanding of the internal operation principles of an RDBMS and knowledge of Data Warehousing
- in-depth knowledge of modern architectural concepts, design patterns, and agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- practical knowledge of standard technologies for development, assembly (Maven), and versioning (SVN, Git)
This might be your new team!
Working at Data Virtuality means being part of an international team and thriving together. Not until next month. Not until the project is done but as long as you like. What we want to offer you is employment at your home desk wherever it is, an unlimited contract, full-time work, benefits, and real team spirit.
What our amazing team of freelancers worldwide loves about working with Data Virtuality:
- Reliable fulltime work
- Stable partnership for years (on average, our freelancers are working with us for more than 4 years and still counting)
- Flexibility to decide where to work
- Reliable and fast monthly payment - in EUR or USD, as you prefer
- Support of career development and education
- Full integration into our teams and invitation for our team events in Germany
- If you want, possibility to relocate to Germany after some years of a great collaboration
DIVERSIFIED, CHALLENGING, NEVER BORING!
CODING EXPERT – You push on the further development of our Logical Data Warehouse Core. You use your creative power on the conception, development, and integration of new components and applications to our products.
PROBLEM SOLVER – Your mission is also to keep an eye on our existing products: You analyze and improve our components and fix bugs.
TEAM PLAYER – Working remotely: You are independent and reliable and stay in constant touch with the Data Virtuality Team. You keep exchanging ideas with your colleagues and help the team to develop the best performance
INNOVATIVE. AMBITIOUS. INTERNATIONAL. ...what you should bring from your personal side.
- fluent spoken and written English is a must-have criterion
- analytical thinking, pragmatic development approach with a hands-on mentality
- being a team player, but also being able to solve problems independently
- understanding the requirements from customer view
- generally very good communication behavior – on both customer and colleague side
More information about our culture, our team, and benefits you can find here: http://www.datavirtuality.com/company/careers