Scala Developer at Deep Consulting Solutions
Eskimi is a programmatic, big data, research, and digital media platform with more than a billion users worldwide. We are looking for a Scala Developer (or any modern programming languages) to build new products and features.
Global Remote Job
Compensation: USD $3000 gross per month
HQ: Vilnius, Lithuania
What You'll do:
Build new products and features as well as maintain, monitor, and upgrade the existing ones, mainly on Eskimi’s real-time bidding platform, in collaboration with a cross-functional international engineering team.
What will help you do it:
- Good experience with Scala or any modern programming language
- 2+ years of applying principles, standard methodologies, and trade-offs of schema design to various types of database systems: relational (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres, MySQL) and in-memory (e.g. Redis, Memcached, VoltDB)
- Understanding data manipulation principles. Knowledge of NoSQL systems (e.g. Aerospike, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Working experience with GIT, testing strategies, monitoring
- “Build it to last” attitude. We are looking for developers who can build scalable code
- Experience and willingness to work with remote teams across the world
- Sharing Eskimi values – growth, ownership, initiative, and drive.
What's in it for you:
- The very flexible working atmosphere
- Flat engineering team hierarchy, lots of technical challenges to work on, and freedom to find creative solutions
We have the following hiring process:
- Scala task
- Technical interview: 30-60 minutes
- Interview with a Product: 10-20 minutes
You can complete the Scala task and send me.
The Scala task:
The most important is the quality of the completed Scala task. You can put the code publicly: in GitHub or a similar code control system, and send the link to me on Linkedin / email or send it in your favorite archive file format.