Scala Developer at Deep Consulting Solutions
Eskimi is a big data and digital media platform with more than a billion users worldwide. We are looking for a Scala Developer to build new products and features.
What You'll do:
Build new products and features as well as maintain, monitor, and upgrade the existing ones, mainly on Eskimi’s real-time bidding platform, in collaboration with a cross-functional international engineering team.
What will help you do it:
- no Scala? No problem! The team will help you make a switch
- 3+ years of applying principles, standard methodologies, and trade-offs of schema design to various types of database systems: relational (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, Postgres, MySQL) and in-memory (e.g. Redis, Memcached, VoltDB)
- Understanding data manipulation principles. Knowledge of NoSQL systems (e.g. Aerospike, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB) Working experience with GIT, testing strategies, monitoring
- “Build it to last” attitude. We are looking for developers who can build scalable code that will outlast that box of cup-o-noodles on your top shelf. What your code today needs to last through many versions and updates
- Experience and willingness to work with remote teams across the world
- Sharing Eskimi values – growth, ownership, initiative, and drive
What's in it for you:
- flat engineering team hierarchy, lots of technical challenges to work on, and freedom to find creative solutions
- the very flexible working atmosphere with a small and driven local team (7 developers here in Vilnius) which moves fast in collaboration with 8 colleagues in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and Nigeria.
How to apply:
How to apply: