React Native Mobile Developer at The Data Sherpas
We are looking for a React Native Developer to be responsible for working with team leads and developers to produce client-side SDKs in the areas of video, authentication, and privacy.
- You've got 3+ years of experience as a React Native developer.
- You've got 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer.
- You're well-rounded with experience in web and mobile technologies.
- You have familiarity with iOS and Android development and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work with client-side SDKs with video, analytics, and authentication.
- You use your great communication skills and attention to detail to ensure the delivery of exceptional products.
- Teamwork and a strong desire to learn new technologies are everyday requirements to succeed.
- You love challenges, and your analytical perspective finds the problems others may miss.
- Nothing is more satisfying than solving that difficult problem, and you love to bring new ways to tackle an issue.
- You believe in Scrum, iterating quickly, and turning ideas into deployable code.
- You're always thinking about ways to improve performance, squash old bugs, and just make anything we deliver better for our customers.
Who We Are:
We are a team of highly motivated designers and engineers that help our clients at every phase of their cloud journey. If it touches the cloud, involves data, or lives as an application, we do it.
Who You Are:
Self-motivated and driven with a desire to find solutions and make an impact.
You look to dig deeper beyond the surface level of a job profile researching market trends, domain technology, and seek out information to have a solid understanding of the business.
You ask for feedback and want to grow and develop in your career.
What We Need:
We are looking for a React Native Developer to be responsible for working with team leads and developers to produce client-side SDKs in the areas of video, authentication, and privacy. These SDKs will be incorporated into the end user applications. Your role will be responsible for designing and developing new features, collaborating with the team in design sessions and participating in agile ceremonies and the Gitflow process. The ideal candidate is expected to have a good mix of technical acumen and communication.
- As more and more people watch their content on the web, on their phones, and many other devices, we have the need to provide them with the best video experience possible.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a developer, like yourself, to be a part of the design and delivery of the video player that will be the cornerstone of how our customers consume our content now and in the future. Our environment is unique.
- Our list of supported platforms continues to grow as more video-capable devices reach the marketplace. You'll be on the cutting edge of new devices and will help solve how we reach them as efficiently as possible.
- Agile is a way of life, and you'll have the full support of our entire group to bring new and innovative ideas and methodologies to improve our products and processes.
- You'll sit side by side with both leadership and junior staff to iterate quickly to launch new features and improve what we've already built.