React Developer at FileWave
in this role You will have a direct impact on the entire development cycle from end-user workflow discussions to architecting and building the UI.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of SPA(single page app) development using React (or similar technology).
- Experience working with API Services (e.g. REST, GraphQL, JSON-API, …).
- Experience working with responsive design.
- Knowledge of common source control.
- Experience testing frontend applications (e.g. unit tests, automated visual tests, storybook, E2E testing, …).
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Open mindset (e.g. new ideas, new technologies, …).
- Knowledge about functional & object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Knowledge about different component architectures (e.g. ABC-Pattern, …).
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Open communication skills.
You will have a direct impact on the entire development cycle from end-user workflow discussions to architecting and building the UI.
Your role will be to use your skills to deliver new features and enhance the user experience as well as provide maintenance to existing features where required.
- Deliver new web based features adhering to coding standards.
- Active participation in decision making ( architecture, standards, …).
- Maintain, bug-fix and refactor existing solutions.
- Ensure high code quality through code reviews and pair programming.
There are many reasons to join our team, such as:
Your personal and professional development are important to us. You will enjoy a career path tailored to your personal needs.
- You will work with industry-leading technology
- Flexible work culture, we are remote first
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation per year
- You are welcome to join our fun company activities and events
- You will be part of our positive and collaborative work environment
- You will enjoy the benefits of our servant leadership
Your co-workers are* high-impact* and low-ego individuals with deep respect for our members. We expect you to be the same.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.