React Developer at DGN Technologies
We are seeking a Mid-level/ Senior React developer to join our visual design team to build and deliver next-generation web experience in building products and applications that supports mission critical business areas.
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications, components using React
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern techniques
- Experience writing tests in Jest/Enzyme, chai or React Testing Library.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience working with Source Code Control systems – GitHub, GitLab.
- Proven experience building web apps that run across multiple browsers, including mobile (iOS, Android), where there are different performance and resource constraints as well as capabilities that may require polyfills.
- Ability to create technical documentation.
- Working knowledge in storybook, TSDX is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in one of the following:
- Computer Science
- A related discipline
Nice to have
- Experience working with styled-components/ emotion, TSDX and storybook.
- Familiarity with UI testing frameworks such as Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright, or similar.
- Familiarity with Agile/ Scrum development practices.
The COMPANY’S visual design team is building new component library based in latest version of React.js + Typescript which will be used by multiple product teams within the company. This component library will define the design principles to be followed while building various controls in web and mobile applications which are specific to core company business functions.
We are seeking a Mid-level/ Senior React developer to join our visual design team to build and deliver next-generation web experience in building products and applications that supports mission critical business areas. We are looking for someone who is passionate about crafting innovative experiences and wishes to work independently to build an extra ordinary design component to the product teams within company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Develop new user-facing features using latest version of React.js, Typescript and Redux.
- Work closely with UI and UX team to transform visual designs from concept to implementation.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries similar to react MUI library.
- Using Visual Designs to develop responsive components that can be independently integrated into any applications.
- Design and build reusable React front-end components to build pixel-perfect web and mobile applications.
- Build with flexibility and customization from the start.
- Manual and Automated Unit Testing.
- Strong experience in building documentation portal explaining in detail about the React component api and features.
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
- Keen eye for visual web design and a passion for using CSS and modern techniques to create visually rich and interactive experiences.
- Build new demo pages and sample code snippets for all the individual components developed.
- Participate in process creation, process adjustment, and technical documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- React.js: 6 years (Required)
- JSX, HTML, Sass/SCSS: 6 years (Required)
- writing tests in Jest/Enzyme, chai: 6 years (Required)