Quality System Leader at Jabil Circuit
We need one to Develop and maintain QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
- Bachelor's degree required and three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experienced with ISO 14971:2019
- Able to demonstrate the execution of the Quality System Management Review
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluate and support inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Support all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Provide trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
- Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable.
- Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP documentation.
- Monitor departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
- Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
- Support and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
- Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on quality related issues.
- Improve technical support for the quality organization.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
The pay range for this role is $68,072 - $129,213. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth, and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; paid time off accruing at a rate of 3.07 hours during your first year of employment; 4 weeks of paid parental leave; in 2023, 10 company-paid holidays (8 fixed holidays and 2 optional floating holidays), subject to change yearly; 401(k) retirement plan; and employee stock purchase plan.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.