Quality Engineer III at ClearCompany
As a QA Engineer at ClearCompany, you will join a talented, collaborative, and inclusive team to help ensure the products we develop are of the highest quality.
WHAT WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- 5+ years working within Quality Assurance roles with a focus on testing for SaaS products or equivalent software products
- 2+ years experience testing 3rd party integrations
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects with varying timelines
- Have a natural curiosity for how stuff works and enjoys working with others to tackle complex problems
- Success working within high-growth organizations is a plus but certainly not required
- Transferable skills will be considered
- The base compensation for this position is $115,000 to $130,000 annualized depending on experience and qualifications.
FIND YOUR MISSION
Missions are accomplished with people, driving towards a greater purpose. At ClearCompany, our mission is to help our 2000+ clients achieve theirs. When talking to our own team of A players, you’ll find that it’s not only the opportunity to drive this mission forward that keeps us thriving. It’s the freedom, flexibility, and support ClearCompany provides back which contributes to our professional development and the pursuit of our personal missions and passions outside of work. Learn more about our state of the art, cloud-based talent platform and why you should consider joining us here.
QA ENGINEER III
Listed in the Inc. 5000 for multiple consecutive years as the fastest-growing Talent Management platform in America, we are expanding the engineering department whose mission is to build a world-class team dedicated to creating the most usable, best-in-class talent management software.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
We are an organization that cares about its product development team, believes team collaboration is a better way to problem solve and provides a supportive environment where you can advance your career.
As a QA Engineer at ClearCompany, you will join a talented, collaborative, and inclusive team to help ensure the products we develop are of the highest quality. You’ll have the opportunity to work with software engineers, product managers, user experience designers, client support and more to help meet our goals.
Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives, which has helped us build the amazing culture we have today. That culture, along with our core value of “Ideas Over Egos”, has enabled us to not only create an excellent technical platform but also an environment where everyone’s voice can be heard.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ramp up on your new position through our extensive product training and with guidance of an assigned mentor starting on your first day
- Join our Integration Engineering pod and contribute to our effective habits of successful QA Engineers
- Contribute to process improvements for our general QA practices
- Define and implement QA best practices for testing 3rd party Integrations
- Monitor quality trends within our integrations to better identify opportunities for better testing efforts
- Act as a liaison between Engineering pod and Support team by:
- Efficiently triaging customer defects
- Writing internal-facing integration support documentation needed by other departments to configure & troubleshoot client integrations
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT CLEARCOMPANY
The people! Our employees and customers consistently express the best thing about ClearCompany is our close-knit, exceptionally talented team. Check out our achievements and G2 reviews.
A commitment to diversity & inclusion. Engagement = Inclusion. Your uniqueness powers our vision of a world where organizations perform optimally with empowered managers and engaged employees. Not only will you transform how we do business, but you will be a catalyst to change the world of work for our 2,000+ customers. We have an employee driven DE&I task force, partnership with Change Cadet DEIB Advisory Services, and we support employee engagement channels such as DE&I, LGBTQIA+, Women in Tech, and Women in Leadership.
Outstanding benefits. Flexible vacation, 90% employer paid medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, and even pet insurance. We’ve got your back so you can live your best life. See the full list here.
It’s about ideas over egos. You will have the freedom to explore new ideas and approaches in an entrepreneurial environment, supported by a collaborative team. Learn more about our core values.
Professional growth. We have promoted 24% of our team members annually compared to 11% across the industry and open new roles to our employees first.
Our environment! We celebrate success and believe in transparency and teamwork to get us there. We invest in collaboration tools so you can meet with your team face to face. You can even drop in for a virtual coffee break, connect with your ClearCompany mentor, or jump into a training session with our Learning Managers. Learn more here or check out our Great Places to Work Certification and Glassdoor reviews.
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.