Quality Assurance Specialist at Protective Life Corporation
We need one to Provide meaningful and actionable written reports at individual, team, and center levels
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience. High school diploma required.
- 3+ years in a contact center environment
- Financial industry exp preferred, life insurance or annuity background ideal
- 2+ years customer service or administrative processing support experience
- Strong analytical and data storytelling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management; self-starter
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of contact center processes and insurance administration systems
- Demonstrated ability to support and interact with multiple audiences simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate with manager(s) regarding opportunities and provide recommendations for adjustments
- Ability to make on-the-spot decisions with sound judgment that aligns with team and corporate goals, supporting corporate values
- Ability to adapt to changing business conditions, and break down barriers with innovation
- Proficiency in self-managing and managing multiple concurrent assignments to scope, objectives and deadlines
- Ability to be an advocate for change and a lead participant in change management initiatives; lead by example, provides a good example and keeps a positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a high demand and fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive data
- Ability to create trusted partnerships and offer customer experience improvements
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
The Quality Assurance Specialist fulfills a service provider role to the organization, responsible for monitoring phone call activities for the contact centers and task-oriented activities for the administration centers. The specialist will ensure that the quality-of-service guidelines and execution of documented processes are being properly utilized and consistently engaged across all supported programs/businesses. The specialist will randomly assess team members against the quality service standards. The QA program must directly support the achievement of consistently strong and measurable service results for end customers, producers and service partners
Primary Job Functions
- Administer Protective monitoring policy through continual contact observation for contact center and administrative support employees
- Maintain consistent completion of prescribed evaluation weekly/monthly per QA monitor plan
- Prepare thorough trend analysis of monitored components for all reportable levels
- Provide meaningful and actionable written reports at individual, team, and center levels
- Facilitate monthly rollup meetings to review identified trends and provide recommendations with team supervisors / managers, and applicable management
- Analyze and communicate on complex or escalated cases to determine root cause of customer experience failure points
- Identify, document, and coordinate training needs or requirements from the quality assessment forms
- Track evaluation performance for weekly/monthly performance sessions and annual performance appraisals
- Escalate unacceptable levels of performance to management
- Processes transactions as defined by the manager of the work area in order to assist in meeting overall team productivity goals. Processing may include high profile, complex transactions as well as routine, daily transactions.
We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program. We protect time away from work with a variety of paid time away benefits ( e.g., paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). We protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching. All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective’s platform to improve wellbeing while earning cash rewards.
Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the Company’s benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion :
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees are able to fully contribute and thrive. Our goal is to grow and develop our people, attract diverse talent and support strong, diverse communities.
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy. In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.