Quality Assurance Manager at Live Your Message
We need one to Analyze all deliverables for consistency, image quality, alignment, responsive design, form fields, user flow, dynamic content and personalizations, downloads, link accuracy, etc.
- You’ll offer meticulous attention to detail, QA expertise, analytical methodology and the ability to improve our quality processes in a measurable way.
- You're an A-player, committed to excellence, looking for a fast-paced work environment where you’re surrounded by a team of high-performers who love what we do and who we serve.
- You are super tech-savvy with 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a Digital Marketing team.
- Experience designing and executing tests for both technical processes and creative assets for accuracy and overall quality.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a creative problem solver and an expert at seeing patterns and figuring things out with a solution-focused and growth mindset
- You know errors are the brand-killer. You understand the importance of maintaining a brand’s quality standards.
- You know that no timeline is too short for QA. No deadline is too close, and no piece of content too trivial. You take pride in your work, and make sure it’s done right.
- Experience with Keap (Infusionsoft), Monday.com, Google Workspace, Apple Keynote, InDesign, Figma or similar virtual team and online business software.
- Project management and process improvement experience.
- Bachelor’s degree desired but not required if your work experience and portfolio knock our socks off.
- Certification or documented training in quality assurance processes and procedures is a big plus.
We’re Looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (Marketing) to Join our Team!
About Live Your Message
- Our mission is to get people so excited about changing their lives... that they stop dreaming and start doing.
- Through "choose your own adventure" online business education, we make it possible for anyone with a big message to reach more people, make more money and have a bigger impact by creating a business that's authentic and aligned with who they are.
- In service of this mission, our team is behind some of the most creative online marketing and digital product launches out there and we partner with the top business & internet marketing minds on the planet.
- As you can imagine, it's a good time to be in online education and we're experiencing rapid growth. Live Your Message grew by 80% in the height of the pandemic, landing us on the Inc 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for three years in a row. And we expect this growth to continue.
- We're at a pivotal moment in our growth and we're looking for an exceptional and committed Quality Assurance Manager to play a pivotal, long-term role on our team and help us reach our goal of $20MM in annual revenue by 2023, while maintaining the quality and customer experience we're known for.
- Live Your Message is responsible for a wide range of customer- experiences that have an impact on business results, such as website optimization, content, email marketing, digital advertising and more. This role is crucial in ensuring that every touchpoint is high quality, builds trust and reliability, and gets measurable results.
- Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to...
- Ensure that every deliverable from Live Your Message meets the highest standards of accuracy. Your #1 goal is to chase perfection, no matter what.
- Analyze all deliverables for consistency, image quality, alignment, responsive design, form fields, user flow, dynamic content and personalizations, downloads, link accuracy, etc.
- Enforce and enhance rigorous QA processes and advise on best practices for alleviating errors.
- Proofreading and testing all assets whilst following our copy style guide and checking for typos and omissions is a major part of this role. You will be QA’ing our website, workbooks, slides, landing pages and funnel pages, marketing automation workflows, emails, social channels, etc.
- Identify areas of improvements, developing quality frameworks and processes that improve efficiency, establish standards and ensure accurate campaign delivery.
- Test functionality, browser compatibility, multi-channel compatibility, as well as standards for reliability and usability.
- Demonstrate interest and knowledge in Live Your Message customers and programs.
- This is a contract role at approximately 30 hours per week and pays between $26-$32 per hour - depending on experience. The role is 100% remote, but you need to be available to work during “normal business hours” regardless of the time zone you live in.
- What to Expect as a Teammate of Live Your Message
- You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world through the people we serve - a team who truly enjoys what they do… and has fun along the way too!
- You’ll be supported with practical information and systems that set you up for success.
- You’ll never be penalized for taking initiative to solve a problem or to fix a systems issue that you identify.
- And you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow - personally and professionally with training courses, mentorship and fun retreats - as well as opportunities for advancement.
- By now you have a sense of who we are, what we do and the opportunity that awaits you. If this position is calling out to you, we want to hear from you!
🎉 Let Employers Find You!
Create Your Profile (simple)
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)