Quality Assurance Engineer at Millennium Trust Company
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to assist our team in the development and execution of automated tests to ensure product quality.
HOW YOU WILL SOAR:
- QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests and debugging and defining corrective actions. The incumbent will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with complex technical integrations (APIs, web services) and SaaS / PaaS cloud platforms
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiarity with Jira and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- QA testing related certifications (or willingness to obtain) such as Certified Test Engineer (CSTE) Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3 - 5 years of business experience, preferably in financial services
- Proficiency with tools such as Selenium, BrowserStack, Postman or other QA testing tools
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance and development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proven experience preparing, presenting, and maintaining required SDLC documentation and artifacts.
Choose your next journey as a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer with Millennium Trust Company and join a culture that empowers and where you can innovate. You will be celebrated, you will be challenged, and you can aspire to inspire. You are more than a colleague here; you are part of a COMMUNITY that goes ABOVE and BEYOND professionally and personally to make a difference.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Here at Millennium, we believe there is NO “PERFECT” candidate and want to encourage applying even if all the requirements listed aren’t met. Our goal is to build an authentic workplace by valuing diversity in our candidates. We work to ensure that our team reflects the diversity of the businesses and clients we serve. We are always looking to expand our growing team with dynamic and enthusiastic individuals. If you enjoy a collaborative, fun environment that champions career development, Millennium Trust is the place for you! We look forward to receiving your application! Check out a video on our Company Culture! Millennium Trust Culture
MILLENNIUM TRUST COMPANY is a rapidly growing, leading financial services company offering specialized retirement and institutional services and recently acquired PayFlex, a consumer directed benefits provider, to create a personalized, holistic approach to financial wellness. To that end, we provide a diversified multi-product business with a holistic focus on financial wellness. Millennium Trust has experienced year-to-year double digit growth and prides itself on its strong, progressive culture.
We have been recognized for our tremendous growth on lists, such as Crain’s Fast 50 and Inc. 5000, as well as our dedication to our customer’s wellbeing receiving the 2021 Gallagher Best-In-Class Employer and the 2020 Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce Exceptional Service Award.