Quality Assurance Associate at IQVIA
IQVIA is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate to test and review copay assistance programs and active changes to make sure that the transaction is in compliance with the agreed-upon plan.
- Bachelor's Degree Req or other Advanced degree without experience
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree
- Incumbent will have an understanding of event processing and monitoring in a global corporate environment.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and drive them to completion while still maintain a high attention to detail
- Experience within the prescription industry, retail pharmacy operations, and/or pharmacy claims is preferred
- Knowledge of National Counsel for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) is useful
When purchasing prescription medicines have you ever received additional funding from your insurance or a partner of theirs? This Quality Assurance Associate plays a vital role in ensuring those transactions occur accurately and efficiently.
IQVIA is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate to test and review copay assistance programs and active changes to make sure that the transaction is in compliance with the agreed upon plan. This role is vital in enabling treatments to be offered affordably to patients who qualify per their insurance provider’s agreements. It will do this by gaining understanding of terms and then cross-referencing those terms to transactions occurring at the pharmacy.
So, if you have a high attention to detail, enjoy process improvements and quality checks, and want to do work that matters, APPLY TODAY!
- Adhere to a Quality Management Plan within the scope of the assignment, this will include: planning and executing the Quality Management activities, risk identification and assessment through data review and quality control processes, and guide on process improvements
- Cooperate closely with the relevant business and other stakeholders, support maintaining focus on quality in project delivery.
- Work in close cooperation with teams to manage non-compliance, quality issues, assist in planning corrective/preventive actions, as applicable according to SOPs. ;
- Inform the assigned business line of quality issues according to SOPs.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and assigned business staff in case of suspected misconduct, as required by the applicable SOPs.
- Provide assistance during audits and regulatory inspections to the operational teams to the extent agreed with Quality Management and as required by the applicable SOPs.
- Prepare periodic reports to stakeholders on quality related matters, risk assessments and specific quality improvement initiatives.
Upon agreement with the Line Manager: Perform any other reasonable tasks as required by the role
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)