QA Software Engineer at Wizeline
The QA software engineer is the lifeblood of our team, enabling us to build the right thing and build the thing right.
Are You a Fit?
- Sounds awesome, right? Now, let’s make sure you’re a good fit for the role.
- Must-have Skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in test automation / API test development, utilizing design patterns and automation framework development from scratch.
- Solid understanding of AGILE methodologies and practices.
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, including planning and strategy design.
- Creativity, ownership, and adaptability.
Some nice-to-have qualities that will further help you are:
- The ability to predict common user workflows in order to design effective tests.
- ISTQB Certifications
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Some of the stacks you may use here at Wizeline: Postman, Newman, Webdriver, Protractor, TestNG, Maven, Testcafe, Nightwatch, Jira, all within DevOps practices like CI/CD
Wizeline is a global digital services company helping mid-size to Fortune 500 companies build, scale, and deliver high-quality digital products and services.
We thrive in solving our customer’s challenges through human-centered experiences, digital core modernization, and intelligence everywhere (AI/ML and data). We help them succeed in building digital capabilities that bring technology to the core of their business.
At Wizeline, we are a team of over 2,000 people spread across 25+ countries. We understand that great technology begins with great talent and diversity of thought. Our business was built on doing well and doing good, and our values of Ownership, Innovation, Community, and Diversity & Inclusion are embedded within our company’s DNA. We are committed to offering our Wizeliners the opportunity to create their career path and develop the skills needed to achieve their personal goals.
We are invested in making a positive impact in our communities. That’s why we created Wizeline Academy, a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their tech industry careers. As of 2021, Academy has served more than 27,000 students across 624 courses. Wizeliners have the opportunity to upskill by taking Wizeline Academy courses and can also share their expertise by delivering classes to students.
The Role: QA Software Engineer
The QA software engineer is the lifeblood of our team, enabling us to build the right thing and build the thing right. From planning to delivering high-quality and successful products, you will be responsible for maintaining a user-focused testing atmosphere for applications that will be used by millions daily. With your breadth of expertise, you will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to maintain good practices and identify new opportunities for improvement from the very beginning of a project. You will work on projects that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands.
This job posting is for a QA Software Engineer on our team. Here's what you'll be doing in your day-to-day work:
- Define quality strategy, infrastructure, tools, and processes.
- Ideate, implement, maintain and reinforce high-quality standards that allow the application to be reusable and scalable.
- Establish processes and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Developing complex End to End testing solutions with integration in CI/CD environments.
Why You Should Apply
Still not convinced you should apply? Here are some of the things that make Wizeline different from other technology services companies:
At Wizeline, we value innovation, community, and ownership. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and respect fosters an environment where everyone does well and does good. We're proud to be recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation in response to our inclusive corporate policies and best practices for LGBTQ+ employees.
We offer exceptional career growth and learning opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work. We ranked 7th on Expansión’s Super Companies 2021 list.
Our Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and remote work opportunities. All Wizeliners have access to continuous learning opportunities through Wizeline Academy, including cloud certifications, mentorship, LinkedIn Learning & Udemy, and in-house technical bootcamps developed by our experts in the field.
In recognition of our superb employee benefits, we debuted on Quartz’s list of the Best Companies for Remote Workers and ranked 5th on Expansión’s Super Workspaces 2021 list.
Our Global Family
To support the global nature of our business and help our employees grow beyond their technical skills, we offer free virtual English and Spanish language classes as well as provide immigration support when applicable. Prior to COVID-19, we had a robust Work Abroad program in place, which we plan to continue once it’s safe to do so.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.