QA Engineer at Virtusa
We need one to Design and develop automated tests and/or software tools.
- 5+ years of software development or hand-coded test automation development using Java, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins, Maven, deploy
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills.
- Skilled capability to test and debug test automation and software tools developed by self and others.
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated tests and in-house software utilities.
- Adhere to established software engineering standard methodologies and standards.
- Conduct peer code reviews and mentor junior associates.
- Suggest improvements for processes, standard methodologies, and standards.
- Design and develop automated tests and/or software tools.
- See opportunities to improve maintainability of automation platform.
- Understand and apply test driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions and software utilities developed by self and others.
- Deliver accurate and maintainable code for test automation and software utilities.
- Design, develop, document, and execute manual tests when automated scripts are not applicable.
- Collaborate with project team to understand and prioritize system testing efforts
- Mine and manipulate data to create test data for multiple or complex projects
- Define automated regression tests for future projects and for ongoing regression efforts
- Document and report on identified system testing issues in standard defect tracking tool
- Identify defects in multiple environments and throughout all phases of the development life cycle and
- ensure that development groups address all open defects in a timely manner.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologyAbility to perform technical and functional analysis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80.00 - $100.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance