QA Engineer at Strategic Employment Partners
This person will be responsible for working in an automation-focused role and contribute towards testing features and writing documentation for their consumer facing core applications.
Qualifications For Success:
- 2+ years of experience testing SaaS product in a Microsoft environment.
- Manual and automation testing experience required
- Prior experience with following tools: Postman and Selenium
- Must have great oral and writing skills
- If this is something you see yourself doing, let's set up a time for a quick call!
- *US Citizens and Permanent Residents welcome to apply. Unable to sponsor at this time*
This global and publicly traded SaaS company, that has been in business for over 20+ years and is a leader in the hospitality industry, is seeking a remote QA Engineer to work with several engineering teams and jump in to help with multiple products where needed.
This person will be responsible for working in an automation-focused role and contribute towards testing features and writing documentation for their consumer facing core applications. Do you want to work on an enterprise level application while keeping up with new technology? Lets talk!
Location: Permanently Remote
Compensation: Up to $120,000/year (DOE) + great benefits + excellent career growth!
Term: Full Time (W-2)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday