QA Engineer at HealthVerity
in this role You will own our testing environment and be the gateway to successful production deployments. You will be expected to work across roles at HealthVerity to ensure quality goals are met.
Desired skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience writing automated test cases
- Familiarity with cross browser testing frameworks like Selenium
- Bonus: Knowledge of continuous integration frameworks, such as Jenkins Experience with rapid software and exploratory testing
How you will help
You will be embedded in a development scrum team to design, document and implement effective test strategies for new and existing features. You will own our testing environment and be the gateway to successful production deployments. You will be expected to work across roles at HealthVerity to ensure quality goals are met. Additional tasks will include reviewing requirements and code, automated testing, test planning and reporting.
What you will do
- Write and carry out end to end automated testing, including functional, performance, regression, and stress testing
- Refine testing and quality processes, methodologies, performance measurements
- Confirm and document defects and communicate KPIs with our Product and Development teams
- Manage and maintain testing environments and build processes, in concert with the System Operations team
- Create test strategy and implementation plans for development, while ensuring best practices across SDLC
- A curious self-starter with a positive attitude that enjoys working in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Data-focused, testing and measuring as much as you can
- Able to take broad feature requirements and turn them into actionable, valuable test plans
- Organized, with the ability to multitask by using impeccable time management skills
- Meticulous with attention to detail but are able to see the big picture and focus on high level goals
Our tech stack
The QA leverages the following technologies in our day-to-day development process: Python, Selenium, Jenkins, Typescript
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
- Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
- Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
- Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
- Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote