QA ENGINEER at DraftKings
We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- At least one year of experience as a Manual QA Engineer.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and expertise in the test lifecycle.
- Experience in testing web applications and mobile applications.
- A detail-oriented mindset with solid organizational skills.
- Desire to be a true team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, and great attention to detail.
- Ability to adopt new technologies and methodologies with a growth mindset.
- English for verbal and written communication.
We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
SHAPE A RAPIDLY SCALING INDUSTRY.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to be part of our technical team to assess software quality through manual client and server-side software testing. In this role, you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs based on best QA practices and will have the opportunity to be involved in Automation testing. You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you love using creativity to solve complex problems, enjoy executing test cases, and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A QA ENGINEER:
- Design, create and execute manual tests to identify any bugs or issues.
- Analyze requirements and prepare test plans and scenarios.
- Create defect tickets, update status reports, and track issues to resolution.
- Prepare QA Test documentation and review and edit test cases.
- Work closely with a dedicated team of QA experts and other cross-functional teams and units to resolve all outstanding issues.
- Leverage your knowledge to provide insights and input about possible ways to improve our QA work processes.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.