QA Engineer at Apollo Medical Holdings
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who is highly versatile and excited to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle complex and important problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least three to five (3-5) years of professional experience working as a software QA
- Extensive knowledge of software and database testing, 3 years (preferred)
- Experience with QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong Experience with at least one framework tools (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Rest Assured), 3 years (preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of at least 1 coding language, 2 years (preferred)
- Familiar with performance and security test
- Experience in creating detailed and well-structured test plans and cases from specifications or verbal communications
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A true passion for software testing and a desire to learn about new technologies and processes
You're a great fit for this role if:
- You are a continuous learner
- Passionate about testing and delivering a high quality product
- Team oriented with strong work ethics
- Experience using an automation test framework
- Have healthcare or managed care domain knowledge (eligibility, claims, utilization management, HIPAA requirements)
About the Role:
We are aggressively growing our software engineering team. To support our growth, we are rapidly designing and building new applications and features, and the QA Engineer will be an integral part of that growth. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who is highly versatile and excited to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle complex and important problems.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and biased towards action
- Relentlessly resourceful
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain manual and automated tests for product functionality
- Review design specifications to understand the scope, requirements, and function of the software product
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Conducts testing to ensure products perform according to user requirements and within established guidelines
- Closely collaborate with engineers and product management and take an active role in the development process
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Conduct continuous research on best quality testing tools and methodologies
- Identifies, logs, and recreates error, bugs, and defects
Who We Are:
ApolloMed (NASDAQ: AMEH) is a physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company. We are building and operating a novel, integrated, value-based healthcare delivery platform to empower our physicians to provide the highest quality of end-to-end care for their patients in a cost-effective manner. Our mission is to combine our clinical experience, best-in-class delivery network, and technological expertise in order to improve patient outcomes, increase access to healthcare, and make the US healthcare system more efficient.
Our platform currently empowers over 10,000 physicians to provide care for over 1.2 million patients nationwide. Our rapid growth and unique position at the intersection of all major healthcare stakeholders (payer, provider, and patient) gives us an unparalleled opportunity to combine clinical and technological expertise in order to improve patient outcomes, increase access to quality healthcare, and reduce the waste in the US healthcare system.
- Patients First
- Empowering the Independent Provider
- Be Innovative
- Operate with Integrity & Deliver Excellence
- Team of One
- Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is located Remote in the United States.
ApolloMed is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability, please email us at [email protected] to request an accommodation.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.