QA Automation Engineer at Spectrum IT
The QA Engineer will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and execution of my clients healthcare platform.
- 3+ years' experience in a senior QA automation engineer role
- Experience in manual and automated testings of web and mobile applications
- Hands on API testing framework primarily on HTTP client or REST-assured
- Automation tools - Selenium, Cypress, PHPUnit, Postman
- Knowledge in SQL and QA tools
- Experience in Git, Jenkins, Jira
- API methods and response statuses
QA Automation Engineer
- Selenium, Cypress, PHPUnit, Postman / Newman
- Remote working
- Healthcare and medical services industry
- Salary circa £55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Experienced QA Engineer required to join an innovative driven technology company providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. Recently launched in the UK with products and services both online and instore and backed by large strategic and healthcare investment this is an excellent time for a QA Automation Engineer to join the company.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and execution of my clients healthcare platform. This is ideally suited to a highly motivated and experienced engineer looking to play a key role in testing and QA of internal and external web applications.
The successful QA Engineer will be given the opportunity to make a real difference and will also be given the opportunity to enhance their skillset further. As well as very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package and flexibility around remote working.
- Provide QA, automation and testing experience
- Engage in both manual and creation of test automation
- Regression testing
- Release management
- Test coverage monitoring ad analysis
- Collaborate with peers in the UK and US
- Produce clear defect reports with details on how to reproduce the issue
- Provide technical and device support to non-technical team members
This position is offered as a remote position however the successful candidate will be required to be able to attend my clients London office when requested. Applicants must also be UK based resident.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email
for immediate consideration.