QA Automation Engineer at Skillspark AB
Skillspark is fast growing Swedish company, that unlock IT talents globally. Our consultants get access to top assignments worldwide, a greater quality of life and competitive rates.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Extensive knowledge of REST API, BDD, GIT and CI/CD
- Strong understanding of testing standards and practices
- Atlassian product management environment - Jira/Confluence
- Understanding Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- Excellent English skills, oral and written
- RECRUITMENT PROCESS - fully online recruitment process in ENGLISH:
- CV verification – within 48h you get first feedback regarding your application
- Screening call – short 20-min call to get to know each other
- Interview – for each client it works differently; you'll have support of your sourcing specialist throughout the process
- Offer and… celebration after getting hired!
Industry knowledge preferences: +3 Years of Experience Language: English (fluently) Start date for assignment: ASAP Duration of assignment: 1 year (extendable)
Expected workload for the consultant: Full time Location: 95% remote (1-2 days/2 months at Warsaw's office)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Execute, design and develop automated tests
- Create test automation from scratch
- Identify, record and report defects
- Collaborate with other team members such as DevOps Engineers, Manual QAs and others
Skillspark is fast growing Swedish company, that unlock IT talents globally. Our consultants get access to top assignments worldwide, a greater quality of life and competitive rates. Most of the assignments are for our clients based in Scandinavia, UK and the Middle East, but we believe in remote work, so you can be placed anywhere you want!
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)