QA Automation Engineer at AssureCare LLC
We are seeking a hands-on QA Automation Engineer to work within the AssureCare Quality Assurance department with a team of technical software performance professionals.
- 2-4 years of experience in Automation Testing using any programing Language. You should be willing to work on C# and Microsoft technology stack.
- 1+ years’ experience with Selenium Automation
- Good understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment models
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts, strong programming, script design, coding, debugging and maintenance skills.
- 1+ years’ experience in using any ALM tool
- Prefer experience with API Automation
- Prefer experience on Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
AssureCare believes the foundation of a healthier community is built on empathy and a sense of urgency. If you are interested in joining a growing software company, AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented professionals ready to make an impact in the healthcare industry. We are seeking a hands-on QA Automation Engineer to work within the AssureCare Quality Assurance department with a team of technical software performance professionals. You will work with your team to ensure our software meets or exceeds customer load and performance SLAs.
The Automation Engineer has 2-4 years of hands-on experience using a variety of test platforms and is fully aware about the workings of Automation Test Development.
Primary Responsibilities in this hands-on technical position:
- Create, update, and execute automated tests; analyze failure/success of automated tests and makes modifications as required.
- Create defects and work with the functional team to log and track bugs.