QA Analyst at kraken
We are looking for highly experienced Analysts that have a passion for ensuring the highest quality.
Who you are
- Passionate about the Kraken mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Knowledge of the crypto space and how to use cryptocurrencies
- Strong experience with Cucumber/Gherkin/BDD framework
- Have experience bringing features to market in a senior or leadership role.
- Direct exchange QA experience (either equities or crypto).
- Can explain a long vs short position / market versus limit order types / maker and taker fees and when such fees are appropriate; advanced order types and/or conditional close orders.
- Either certification from an accredited source of QA training or a degree in computer science
- 5+ years of experience
- Active trading account in cryptocurrency.
- Direct QA experience with finance mobile apps.
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the role
We are looking for highly experienced Analysts that have a passion for ensuring the highest quality. As a Senior Front End QA Analyst you will be involved in new features from the very beginning of their creation. Your critical assessments will shape our new features and drive excellence in customer experience.
What you will do
- Develop and execute tests on new features from their stories.
- Provide continuous feedback into the development cycle
- Mentor more junior analysts in execution of tests
- Lead release and regression testing as part of a rotation
- Collaborate with other senior analysts to develop and report on KPIs.
- Collaborate across teams to create test cases that provide a uniform look and feel to improve onboarding of junior analysts.
- Score test cases for automation adoption.
- Provide introduction of new features to the wider team.
Location Tagging: #US #EU#Canada
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.