QA Analyst at Jack Henry and Associates, Inc.
This Quality Analyst will work on our online account opening product in cooperation with our product and development teams.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in quality assurance in software testing.
- Experience with Jira or other issue tracking systems.
- What would be nice for you to have:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working with REST APIs and web applications.
- General knowledge of software development and software testing lifecycles.
- Able to review system and functional requirements and extract information to use in preparing test plans and scripts.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to define moderate to complex test cases and scenarios.
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
This Quality Analyst will work on our online account opening product in cooperation with our product and development teams. Under moderate supervision, certifies and assures quality of new and existing products by executing test plans and scripts to verify that new or modified software programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines. Communicates and coordinates results with impacted groups as needed.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Executes and creates test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products. Defines moderate level scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
- Schedules and performs appropriate testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected following established procedures. Reports test results and status as appropriate. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements, design, and scope documents.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Coordinates and performs basic testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule.
- Maintain test environments.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.