QA Analyst at Aptera Software
As a QA Analyst, you will be a part of the Quality Assurance Team, dedicated to testing the design, functionality and compliance of applications built by our Software Development Team.
Top skills/qualifications we look for
- 2+ years experience in software testing
- Familiar with UI/UX design best practices and mobile-first design
- In-depth knowledge of traditional SDLC or scrum framework
- Excellent communication, problem solving and risk analysis skills
- Programming or test automation experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Aptera is seeking a QA Analyst to join our tight-knit, progressive and growing technical team. As a QA Analyst, you will be a part of the Quality Assurance Team, dedicated to testing the design, functionality and compliance of applications built by our Software Development Team. If you are a stickler for quality and love perfecting user experience, then we would like to chat with you!
Top things we look for in our team members
- “Team over self” mentality
- People smarts
- Eye for detail
- Polished & professional
- Goes the extra mile
As a QA Analyst you will
- Test complex enterprise web and mobile applications as part of a scrum team
- Manage end to end process of software defects including documenting bugs in Azure Devops, prioritizing bugs based on severity level, and communicating risk to teammates
- Coordinate efforts with developers to identify and resolve performance, design and testability issues
- Participate as a member of the team in all scrum events and provide recommendations to the client as needed
- Consider UI/UX of applications and whether features align with design best practices
- Provide mentoring as needed to others on the team
Aptera works with clients around the globe and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, IN. For additional information about Aptera please visit our website at www.apterainc.com & our YouTube channel to see more about our company culture.
About Aptera Software
Aptera is a custom software development partner specializing in building mobile apps, web apps, and websites for enterprise-level businesses. Founded in 2003 and based in Fort Wayne, IN, we have a diverse team of onsite and remote employees around the Midwest. At Aptera, we believe that by creating a culture of learning we can empower our team members to develop the best software for our clients. With our expertise, we help clients solve complex business problems to transform the way they do business.