Python Backend Developer at Storylines
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients.
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field=
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful as a Python developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, server-side logic experience, and above-average Python programming knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
About the Company
Storylines Global Inc. is an all-inclusive, sustainable luxury residential cruise ship. Work with one of the world's only residential ships. We focus on career development and promotion - people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place! The opportunity of a lifetime awaits.
What's in it for you?
We offer a structured induction program - Storylines Academy. This exclusive bespoke induction trains on all aspects of the company, the vital tools that you will utilize which you will need to succeed in your role with a follow-up ongoing nesting period provided during your first month.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- A competitive compensation package
- Team incentives and reward schemes
For information on Storylines Global Inc., including more information on our current job openings, visit our website at www.storylines.com/careers.
All applicants will receive an acknowledgment that their application has been received within 2 to 3 business days from the receipt of the application. Those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted within 2 days before the closing date.
Storylines Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)