Product Owner at OnShift, Inc
We’re looking for a Product Owner to work with stakeholders and maximize the value of assigned products along with streamlining the execution of OnShift priorities.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2+ years of related experience as a Product Owner or in a similar role required
- An engaged and collaborative leader that will motivate and coach teams to achieve sprint goals and communicate outcomes
- Experience working in an Agile and/or lean start-up environment
- A solution-oriented leader with experience taking complete ownership of assigned product(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Engaging and concise speaking and presentation skills
- Data-driven individual who can speak objectively while using empirical data
- Understanding of software integration and usability best practices
- Experience dealing with code-to-code solutions preferred.
OnShift values people who are dedicated to innovation, and we reward them with flexibility, challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, career growth, and personal development.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to work with stakeholders and maximize the value of assigned products along with streamlining the execution of OnShift priorities. You will typically own more than one product and will be working with a full-stack development team. If you are ready to love work, then check out this opportunity!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll be adept at delivering complex software projects, regularly planning and prioritizing, and getting into the detail to provide clarity and direction when needed.
- Partner with Product Management to understand the strategy and product vision
- Own the prioritization and maintenance of the product backlog to ensure it supports the product vision
- Partner with Architecture to ensure the team understands, contributes to, and supports the technical vision and roadmap
- Partner with the Delivery Manager to ensure project management needs are met and agile principles are being followed and matured
- Responsible for organizing and planning the execution of value delivery to our customers
- Assist the development team in identifying dependencies, options/tradeoffs, and risks for PBIs. Manage dependencies and risks in collaboration with others.
- Facilitates backlog refinement to ensure the development team has clear and estimable PBIs
- Ensure the team follows and contributes to quality standards by adhering to the “definition of done”
- Ensures the team understands and stays focused on the customer and product vision, goals, and priorities
- Assesses defects and determines whether to fix or defer. Communicates impact to planned work to necessary internal stakeholders.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Opportunity to learn and build skills in a high growth, collaborative culture
- 100% employer paid medical premiums for employees and their dependents, plus dental and vision options for election
- 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off and PTO rollover
- 7 paid holidays plus 5 flexible holiday options
- Health and wellness package
- 2 weeks parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Annual company bonus
- Ability to work fully remote. Office space is available to remote workers who reside in the Greater Cleveland, OH area.
WHO WE ARE
OnShift is a B2B Software Company headquartered in the theater district of Cleveland, Ohio. Along the way we've secured notable awards, some of them include 2022 National Top Workplaces, 2022 Regional Top Workplaces, and 2021 Weatherhead 100. We’re growing fast, we love what we do, and we do it with passion.
Since our inception, OnShift has been uniquely dedicated to the needs of the long-term post-acute healthcare and senior living workforce. We recognize that employees are the greatest asset, and today it's more critical than ever to attract and retain staff members. Our HCM software solutions are designed to deliver operational excellence while improving the daily lives of healthcare employees, so they can focus on what matters most—delivering quality care to patients and residents.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
OnShift understands that diverse teams who feel a sense of belonging create a better employee experience, have more fun at work, drive better business results, and create more innovative products. OnShift is committed to continuously evaluating and improving our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging efforts through our internal Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) initiative.
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)