Product Manager at Truepic, Inc.
Truepic is looking for an experienced product leader to join our team and own the core technology roadmap for our award-winning camera technology, Controlled Capture.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate on mobile SDKs, or integrated technology products
- Demonstrated track record of driving product development through each step in product development: research, initial concept, requirements gathering, development/deployment planning, implementation, launch, testing, analysis, and iteration
- Ability to work effectively with engineering to set realistic goals and stay on track through development
- Technical acumen, with the ability to translate complex concepts to a wide variety of individuals
- Strong user empathy
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of user experience design principles
- Prior experience at a startup building enterprise software & technology is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience on remote teams is a plus
Truepic is looking for an experienced product leader to join our team and own the core technology roadmap for our award winning camera technology, Controlled Capture. In this role, you will be responsible for owning and driving the development of our camera SDK, PKI architecture, and a suite of image analysis and processing tools. As a member of our product team, you’ll be working closely with teammates across the entire company to create solutions and measure impact. You'll make decisions based on aggregated data as well as qualitative feedback from clients, their customers, and our internal feedback loops. The decisions you make, and the work you produce as a part of the product team will dramatically impact a businesses ability to make critical decisions based on authentic photos and videos.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases for our core technology SDK, reference apps, API services, PKI architecture, and all corresponding documentation
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against company goals
- Perform market research and analysis
- Work with sales and customer success teams to estimate ROI on product initiatives
- Identify key success metrics, analyze the results of product changes, and communicate results and next steps to cross functional team members
- Assess and validate product priorities and set strategic direction to deliver on customer needs and key metrics
- Own and manage the product backlog, balancing dependencies across multiple platforms
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to iterate and improve the product
- Communicate development status back to the rest of the organization
- Analyze and review product and user interaction data
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.