Product Designer at Sales Boomerang
As a Product Designer, you’ll be joining the Product team, who are obsessed with understanding the needs of our users and providing the best possible experience, while delivering on the goals of the business.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience designing and delivering products from start to finish, as part of a cross-functional team
- You are an incredible designer with amazing design chops. You’ve shipped many products/features over the years and are equally skilled at interaction and visual design
- You have the skill to translate and document design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business.
- You possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- You’re comfortable with designing to learn
- You’re unafraid of making mistakes
- You are able to speak both in the problem space and the solution space
- You have excellent communication skills and can lead initial brainstorms as well as instrument follow-ups as needed
- You have the ability to confidently speak to your design decisions and convince others of your reasoning
- You have an online portfolio that you can share
- You’re comfortable/experienced designing in FIGMA
- If you have SaaS experience, that’s a plus
Sales Boomerang is the world's first Automated Borrower Intelligence System and we believe in a simple idea: that banks and mortgage lenders can win by over-serving their customers rather than over-selling them. Our mission is No Borrower Left Behind® and we fulfill this mission through our SaaS platform by giving the lending community tools to inform them when anyone in their database is ready for a better loan.
We use hundreds of data points to identify when the current market and/or a borrower’s personal situation allows them to take advantage of an optimal mortgage product. Simply put, lenders no longer have to “sell”, instead, they present the best options at the right time, in order to add value to the borrower’s life.
We are considered the leaders in our space, and we’re growing incredibly fast. In fact, we’ve tripled in size since the start of last year. We’re a team, driving towards a common goal. We play ping-pong, listen to music, share videos, celebrate wins, celebrate lessons (known elsewhere as failures), crack jokes, support one another, and push one another. We expect everyone to own their role, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge the status quo. If something can be done better, make it so! In a nutshell - we love what we do, who we do it with, and the customers we provide value for.
If you’re interested come see for yourself :)
As a Product Designer, you’ll be joining the Product team, who are obsessed with understanding the needs of our users and providing the best possible experience, while delivering on the goals of the business. We strive to understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform our strategy and the overall design. We believe in autonomous teams solving problems together as well as identifying risks as early as possible and running tests to mitigate them.
You will work alongside Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and the business, overseeing the strategic design for our groundbreaking products and experiences. You will unify the look, feel, and experience of our offerings in the platform and as we extend out to other platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Lead design projects intended for various users
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams and be the voice of the design approach/solutions
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions
- Take full ownership of your work and responsibility for every detail, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments
- Be a champion of our internal design system; leverage existing components in your designs and contribute to the system as it evolves over time
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach