Product Designer at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
What we look for
- Demonstrated high-quality interactive design work across mobile and desktop platforms
- Methods grounded in human-centered design and research; asking the right questions before assuming solutions or success
- Natural storytellers with a demonstrated ability to rationalize design decisions
- A desire to work on a rapidly growing and evolving design team, helping shape its culture and operations
- Egoless, mindful, and open minded
- A trail of happy people who would fight to work with you again
- An interest in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or financial products
- A consumer of our products
- Experience designing financial products, trading platforms, or numerically-oriented interfaces
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
We’re looking for well-rounded product designers to help us reinvent everything from the way money works to a bunch of even more ambitious things we can’t talk about yet — independent thinkers who believe in a tomorrow where cryptocurrency spreads wealth inclusively and enables new forms of creativity. We’re not building a fintech company here. We’re building an adventure. One that requires creative people who aren’t afraid to cast aside established ways of doing things to create delightful, inclusive experiences for customers across 170+ countries.
Throughout the history of civilization, there have been a handful of moments that changed the course of how we think about wealth and equality. The discovery of gold, the creation of paper money, mortgages, ATMs. We’re at the next of those moments right now, and there is no more exciting place to invest your creativity than directly at this intersection of technology and adventure.
What you’ll do
- Have contributed to the design of multiple high-quality, digital experiences
- Create high quality, delightful experiences with designers, researchers, product managers, content specialists, and engineers
- Balance business objectives, consumer needs, insights and technical constraints to produce data-informed outcomes
- Take concepts from research, to exploration, to prototypes, to production
- Actively participate in design reviews both seeking and giving meaningful and supportive feedback
- Take full accountability for your work and exercise consideration of every detail
- Help grow our inclusive design team culture with your unique personality
- Contribute to the definition and expansion of new and existing design systems
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know