Product Designer at Here Not There Labs
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with strong prototyping skills to join our team.
- Excellent interaction design skills and strong grasp of prototyping tools
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional visual and UI design skills
- Experience designing for desktop/web and mobile
- Strong communicator that is able to advocate for design choices and be champion for the user
- Highly organized, able to prioritize, and detail-oriented while being able to see the big picture.
Full-time/Remote/North American time-zone
About Here Not There
Here Not There is building a fully decentralized chat protocol and client for online communities, backed by the world’s leading investors in web3.
Led by Ben Rubin and Brian Meek, we are a small group of world-class engineers and product people that believe in framework-driven value creation through open and direct communication. We are thoughtful, self-aware, and not afraid to help each other to become better. As a remote-first team, we value an environment where respect, trust, and transparency allow each of us to stay present and focused on our work. We are remotely distributed, but work and meet during North American time-zone hours.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with strong prototyping skills to join our team. You will be crafting exceptional user experiences and be responsible for all phases of the design process, from initial ideation, through rapid prototyping and iteration, to pixel-perfect implementation.
- Design and iterate through solutions for complex, nuanced or ambiguous problems
- Define and evolve a visual design system
- Own the design process and help define design culture
- Present and communicate solutions to the broader team
- Work closely with engineering for final polish
- Fully remote role
- Health insurance, bonus, and other employee benefit plans
- Home office set up or co-working space reimbursement
- Twice a year team retreats across the world
- Quarterly travel for product team syncs