Product Designer at Harness
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer (product designer) to work alongside our product manager and development team to build exceptional, web-based products.
- Translate business goals and product vision into intuitive designs
- Design brand new products from scratch and also iterate on existing features
- Work closely with the development team to understand B2B technical limitations
- Design web interfaces for multiple devices (responsive)
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and able to adjust designs very rapidly
- Create and maintain a design library/system for our multiple products
- Design not only interfaces, but also tests for those interfaces to collect effective feedback
- Take initiative to analyze and optimize the design -> development -> feedback process
- At least 3 years of experience in a UX design or closely related role.
- A proven track record of designing products to meet and exceed business goals
- Expertise in one or more design tools such as sketch, invision, balsamiq, figma, etc.
- An enthusiasm for researching and sharing knowledge about the latest industry trends
- Experience designing enterprise-level or whitelabel software using a structured design system
- Excellent communication/presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to gracefully receive feedback and constructive criticism
- Technical skills such as HTML/CSS/JS are highly preferred
Harness is an award-winning, SaaS / Fintech startup located in Tampa, Florida, and currently expanding with remote employees around the globe. Since we were founded in 2016, we have raised hundreds of millions for thousands of high-impact nonprofit partners.
Our products are shaping the future of fundraising by making it simple, impactful, and more human.
In the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 5 people to 50 bold, passionate, and kind team members. We’d love to talk to you about joining the adventure on our fast-growing team.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer (product designer) to work alongside our product manager and development team to build exceptional, web-based products. In this role, you will be responsible for producing wire frames, mockups, and prototypes in an iterative fashion to design features that maximize business success. Our preference is a designer who stays on top of the latest research on how humans interact with technology and is excited to bring their creative spirit to help build innovative products.