Principal Software Engineer at MultiPlan Inc.
Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change
Job skills Requirement:
- Core Java / Python
- Service API
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Spring Framework
Qualifications for the role include:
- 8+ years of progressive software experience in relevant technologies
- 4+ years of experience in the design of complex service oriented systems
- Computer related Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Job Title: Principal Software Engineer - BACK END ENGINEER
Employee Type: Full-Time
Work Location(s): Remote (US) OR the following office locations: New York, NY, Naperville, IL, Irving, TX, Bedford, MA, Rockville, MD
The Principal Software Engineer is an individual contributed and an expert full-stack developer on an Agile team who is primarily responsible for defining and building software in support of one or more business products. The incumbent will lead a diverse group of Software Engineers and work closely with the Architects to design, develop, and test highly available, secure, and scalable systems.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing stable and high performing applications
- Work in Agile methodologies and contribute toward the entire lifecycle of a user story with particular emphasis on coding, unit testing and deployment pipeline automation
- Work with other developers on the team to define high level technical design and follow overall architectural guidelines
- Research and learn new technologies and processes as part of continuous improvement
- Contribute towards fostering a high performant and self organized team
- Clearly communicate potential and real issues to the team and propose solutions to resolve them
- Work as a major contributor on one or more technical practice groups
- Mentor junior software engineers on the team
- Be a champion of MultiPlan's core culture; ACTS – (Accountability, Continuous Improvement, Team work and Service Excellence)
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements
The salary range for this position is $130,000-$140,000. Specific offers take into account a candidate’s education, experience and skills, as well as the candidate’s work location and internal equity. This position is also eligible for health insurance, 401k and bonus opportunity.
Top 5 reasons for working with us:
- A work-life balanced environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference by cutting the American healthcare cost
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies (AI/ML)
- Abundant individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Great benefit, including college kids tuition scholarship and internship opportunities for our employees
- Stable and a publicly traded company with 40 years of resounding success
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (low copay & deductible
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
- EEO STATEMENT
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)