Principal Java Engineer at Piper Companies
Piper Companies is seeking a Principal Java Engineer to join an innovative healthcare software company for a permanent employment opportunity.
Qualifications for the Principal Java Engineer include:
- 7+ years of experience in a commercial software development role
- Hands on development experience using Java, J2EE, XML, SOAP, REST, and SQL
- Experience using Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Elastic Search, No SQL DB, Hadoop, Parque, Scoop, etc.
- Strong familiarity with DevOps practices, CI/CD pipelines and tools (Maven/Gradle, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
Piper Companies is seeking a Principal Java Engineer to join an innovative healthcare software company for a permanent employment opportunity. The Principal Java Engineer will be working 100% remote to create and enhance capabilities in various modules.
Responsibilities of the Principal Java Engineer include:
- Developing next-generation cloud-native microservice architecture based on best practices
- Play a key member role of the team involved with design discussions, backend coding, and working closely with the database and J2EE
- Translate both requirements and designs into high-quality, robust code
- Evangelize the system design principles and practices
- Serve as a mentor, advisor, and coach to other junior team members
Compensation for the Principal Java Engineer include:
o $160,000 - $185,000 depending on experience
Unlimited PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc