PHP Developer at Skillspark AB
Skillspark is fast growing Swedish company, that unlock IT talents globally. Our consultants get access to top assignments worldwide.
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Backend Developer,
- Solid knowledge of PHP and Symfony,
- Experience with CI/CD, RESTful API,
- Knowledge of automated testing,
- Fluency in English.
Location: 90% remote (occasional visits at the Warsaw's office, once a month)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development, maintenance, and optimization of software platforms in PHP,
- Contribute to optimizing processes and tools for the IT team (and in general),
- Sparring and code review of code from co-workers,
- Identification and report of risk or potential issues to nearest Manager.
Skillspark is fast growing Swedish company, that unlock IT talents globally. Our consultants get access to top assignments worldwide, a greater quality of life and competitive rates. Most of the assignments are for our clients based in Scandinavia, UK and the Middle East, but we believe in remote work, so you can be placed anywhere you want!