Performance Tester at ActioNet
ActioNet is seeking a Performance Tester (Work From Home) who combines solid software performance testing credentials with emerging technology trends in the industry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
MUST HAVE 2+ years of experience working with automated performance testing tools (e.g. NeoLoad, LoadRunner, Jmeter); NEOLOAD PREFERRED
- 5 years of experience scripting and performing test automation
- 2 years of experience in performance analysis at different layer such as Database tuning and UI tuning.
- 2 years of experience in root cause analysis of performance issues using diagnostic tools like Jprofiler or JProbe.
- 2 years of experience using any leading monitoring tools like NewRelic, Wily, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, JVisualVM, Perfmon and Splunk.
- A strong working knowledge of HTTP protocols
- API/Webservices Testing experience (SOAP, REST, FTP, JSON or similar)
- Experience working in a Windows and Linux
- Knowledge on Operating system concepts and how they relate back to applications and application containers.
- Strong hardware and software debugging skills, such as understanding concepts related to caching, rate limiting, memory utilization, GC, CPU cycles, network throughput
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Good interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Having a developer background is a plus
- US Citizenship NOT required but must be able to pass a background check.
ActioNet is seeking a Performance Tester (Work From Home) who combines solid software performance testing credentials with emerging technology trends in the industry. This work will use current performance testing tools suite which includes NeoLoad. Working as a Performance Tester, you will be responsible for hands-on performance testing of content delivery applications. In this role, you will be performance and load testing Java-based and .Net based systems. You will monitor load, volume, stress, and scalability of each application. You will plan, design, develop, debug and load testing scripts. Expertise in debugging performance related issues and bottlenecks using a combination of log analysis, code analysis and tools like Loadrunner are key success factors in this highly visible opportunity.
- Developing and executing formal performance test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
- Test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation, performance test execution and analysis of performance test results
- Performing functional and performance testing of web-based GUIs
- Experience with Enterprise Java Applications and new data transformation technologies
- Verifying and validating functionality by evaluating software against system requirements
- Identifying and documenting defects using reproducible test cases
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Writing and maintaining comprehensive test plans and reports
- Work independently on a given task with little to minimum assistance and within the framework of a team
- Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely and proactive manner
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.