. NET TEAM LEADER at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o.
We need one to Analyze, design and develop new features for the products, focusing on expanding the capabilities of R&D Teams to test and integrate with multiple ranges of platforms, operating systems, applications and Cloud vendors;
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Programming or Engineering related field / Elite unit alumni;
- 3 years experience as a C# Developer;
- High degree of independence and commitment to high quality deliverables;
- Eager to own and maintain code and push it at the highest quality and security level, including UT and automation development;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Passionate to research new technologies and solutions;
- Great interpersonal relations, team player with strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English, good writing skills;
- Full time position.
- Leading and managing engineering team (including Scrum mastering);
- Analyze, design and develop new features for the products, focusing on expanding the capabilities of R&D Teams to test and integrate with multiple ranges of platforms, operating systems, applications and Cloud vendors;
- Produce high quality code that meets the high security, stability and performance standards of the largest enterprises in the world;
- Communication with internal customers;
- Analysis of business and technical requirements;
Designing and implementing resolutions and tools supporting networking, virtualization and other areas;
Solving design and technical problems.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B);
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more.