.Net Software Developer - Health Care at eDerm Systems
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
- Good understanding of all Software Development Life Cycle Phases
- 4+ years’ experience in Web application development
- 3+ years using C#, ASP.NET, RESTful APIs and SQL Server
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience in responsive design
- Ability to work independently, learn new tasks/handle multiple tasks, solve problems, meet deadlines, and show strong self-motivation and initiative
- Experience in healthcare is a major plus
eDerm Systems is a complete dermatology practice software solution providing practice management, EHR (electronic health record) and telehealth applications. We are looking for a highly skilled .Net Software Developer with a strong background in building cutting edge solutions using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
The job will require overtime hours as well as working off-hours during go lives.
- Interact closely with Technical Architect, Project Manager and Business Analysts to understand software requirements and design solutions
- Multi-task many projects effectively
- Responsible for quality and accountability of deliverables
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Design, develop and maintain software on .NET platform
- Provide project status updates as needed
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships with team members
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have experience with React, Vue or Angular? Please specifiy one and how many years experience.
- Do you require sponsorship?
- Please share your salary expectations.
- Do you have experience building web applications for the health care software industry?
- web development: 4 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 3 years (Preferred)