.NET DEVELOPER, SRE APPLICATIONS at DraftKings
we’re looking for a Software Engineer to help our Site Reliability Engineering Applications Team (SRE Applications) build resilient and scalable applications to provide a best-in-class experience for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Hands-on experience with .NET technologies is required.
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using C#.
- A passion for building robust software systems using raw coding, ready-to-use libraries, and open source frameworks to accomplish large-scale goals and objectives.
- A proactive approach to your work and accomplishing your goals with a specific focus on taking initiative to support large-scale systems, processing millions of requests per day.
At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
DraftKings is growing quickly, and we’re looking for a Software Engineer to help our Site Reliability Engineering Applications Team (SRE Applications) build resilient and scalable applications to provide a best-in-class experience for our customers. In this role, you will create, propagate, enforce, and implement resilience and scalability standards, processes, frameworks, and excellent quality tools with an obsessive focus on automation. This position requires strong technical skills and a bias toward collaboration. Sounds good to you? Join us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER:
- Actively participate in the products requirements analysis and backlog refinement.
- Effectively deliver high quality code towards team charter.
- Contribute to solutions development at the highest industry standards and meet production readiness criteria for global 24/7 operation.
- Proactively collaborate with your colleagues, share knowledge and learn from each other.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
READY TO BUILD WHAT’S NEXT? APPLY NOW.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.