Net Developer - Mid Level at COREONXY Government Solutions LLC
We are looking for A seasoned, mid-level .NET developer with experience using design patterns and adhering to industry standards.
Responsibilities and requirements are:
Mid-Level .NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and possibly delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
- Working closely with multiple teams comprised of various skill sets and technologies.
- Mid .NET developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology-related field.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- Knowledge of .NET languages, including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, etc.
- Experience with Angular and React frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with ColdFusion Application Server is a plus.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks (CDN) is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- All candidates should be (1) comfortable working remotely, (2) able to pass a background investigation by DOI/NPS (to obtain a Public Trust).
We are looking for the following: A seasoned, mid-level .NET developer with experience using design patterns and adhering to industry standards.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- What is your desired salary range?
- Do you require Sponsorship for employment?
- AWS: 4 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 4 years (Preferred)
- APIs: 4 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 4 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 4 years (Preferred)
- ColdFusion: 4 years (Preferred)
- Content Management Systems (CMS): 4 years (Preferred)