.Net Developer at Sapiens Software
At Sapiens Development we look out for a great team with great values, we are a company with more than 12 years of experience. Sapiens culture is performance oriented.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of software development experience (primarily web development)
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and C# (preferably with MVC)
- Ability to architect and design a custom software system from the ground up to fulfill functional requirements.
- Ability to create a robust, easily maintainable source code solution.
- Ability to design and implement a clean, user-friendly interface for web applications.
- Self-management skills and be able to work completely independently on projects, meet deadlines, and use a pragmatic approach in solving customer challenges.
At Sapiens Development we look out for a great team with great values, we are a company with more than 12 years of experience. Sapiens culture is performance oriented. We want to provide an environment full of the most talented people that strive for excellence and is open to share their experiences and learn from others to become a better developer, team member and person in general. We are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work well independently or with a team of experienced developers in a collaborative culture of innovation.
- To communicate directly with clients to gather requirements, translate progress,deliver production-quality applications and provide customer support of that application.
- Regularly have ideas that you can evolve from tiny seeds into full-blown solutions that result in a transformative outcome.
- Take leadership responsibility and solve problems that impact our clients’ business.
- Deliver professional and complete quality solutions with a sound user experience.
- Have the ability to provide guidance to a team and receive feedback.
- Genuinely find joy in helping others succeed.
- Enjoy the additional freedoms and responsibilities of company culture.
Benefits General ones:
- PTO super flexible
- Work from anywhere
- Continuous training program
- Talks and workshops on personal and professional growth
- Organizational team building events
- Social Responsibility committee
- Developer’s day celebration
- Monthly kudos
- Birthday off
70+ Partnerships with restaurants, hotels, hiking groups, fitness, stores, medical services, psychology services, dental services, universities, pet supply services, pet medical pharmacy chains, events, and car services.
- Legal benefits
- Life and medical insurance
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Birthday off
- Birthday gift card
- Holiday celebration day off
- Get to know our values!
- Performance oriented
- Responsible and free
- Bold and eager
- Courageous and good judgment