.Net Developer at PalletOne
We are searching for an organized, ambitious .NET developer to generate software using .NET's infrastructure.
.NET Developer Requirements:
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL with ease.
- Demonstrated success creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- Candidates ideally will possess 3-5 years of experience.
PalletOne, the nation’s largest manufacturer of new, wooden pallets, has an opportunity for an experienced and accomplished full-time windows developer to contribute to a growing IT department. PalletOne offers unparalleled expertise with over 40 years of success in the pallet industry. We are committed to being the premium provider customers call first when looking for custom pallet solutions and a stable supply of an essential product. Additionally, PalletOne consistently advances the use of technology in our industry and strives to use technology solutions to provide additional market differentiators. PalletOne is committed to hiring and retaining the best people and we work hard to create a positive and supportive environment to help employees excel.
We are searching for an organized, ambitious .NET developer to generate software using .NET's infrastructure. The .NET developer's duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging. The successful .NET developer will create code using one of the preferred languages and will demonstrate successful completion of, or significant progress toward, MCSD or MCPD training.
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions meeting process and product owner requirements.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer, maintain a drug-free workplace and offer competitive salary and benefits including health, dental, vision, paid vacation and Holidays, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, company sponsored and additional voluntary life insurance, short and long-term disability.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, handicap, or veteran status. Candidates for employment will be subject to testing to determine the presence of illegal controlled substance(s) in their system.