.Net developer at NCube
We are seeking a skilled .NET Developer to join our Client’s project team, an international technology company and a global leader in dictation solutions. Globally, more than four million users work with speech-to-text solutions which the company develops and sells.
- 4+ years of professional experience in .NET development, including ASP.NET and C#
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in working with databases, preferably Azure/MS SQL and T-SQL
- Familiarity with service bus technologies, real-time processing, microservices, or Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) is advantageous
- Fluent in English, with German language skills considered a plus
- A proactive attitude towards trying out new technologies and facing new challenges
- Strong teamwork and problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering high-quality results
We are seeking a skilled .NET Developer to join our Client’s project team, an international technology company and a global leader in dictation solutions. Globally, more than four million users work with speech-to-text solutions which the company develops and sells. These solutions include workflow software, speech recognition and hardware. These smart solutions save users’ time and allow them to focus on their core tasks.
Project – this platform enables users, including doctors, lawyers, salespeople, and others, to dictate and transcribe documents in real-time.
- Develop and maintain the back-end components of SpeechLive using .NET technologies, including ASP.NET and C#
- Design and implement RESTful APIs for seamless integration with the platform
- Utilize Microsoft Azure infrastructure and services for cloud hosting, App Services, Redis, Azure SQL, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in an agile development environment, following SCRUM or Kanban methodologies
- Work with databases, primarily Azure/MS SQL, utilizing T-SQL for data operations
- Explore and implement service bus technologies, real-time processing, microservices, or Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) for optimized performance
- Competitive salary with the regular review
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities, office in the very center of Kyiv
- PE 5% Taxes compensations, accountant assistance
- Vacation (up to 20 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Medical Insurance after probation period (3 months)
- Online English courses
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Great working environment and team spirit
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)