Motion Designer/Animator at Teikametrics
Teikametrics is looking for a full-time, in-person, or remote, Motion Designer/Animator to join the brand marketing team.
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum 2-4 years of the real-world experience
- An up-to-date portfolio of outstanding work
- Fluent understanding of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and the Adobe Creative Suite (Premier/Animate/Etc.)
- Ability to understand Teikametrics product benefits/features to produce compelling designs that improve marketing conversions
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and multiple projects whilst producing a high standard of work
- Exhibits a spirit of collaboration and an entrepreneurial mindset focused on problem-solving
- 2D/3D animation a plus (Blender/Maya)
Teikametrics is looking for a full-time, in-person, or remote, Motion Designer/Animator to join the brand marketing team. The ideal candidate is a highly creative and detail-oriented individual who is able to take complex concepts/requirements and simplify them using compelling, fun, narrative-based animations. The Motion Designer/Animator is brand-focused with a true passion for design and a drive to continuously improve the quality of work. They are obsessed with the newest design trends and software to differentiate their work from competitors. The successful candidate is able to take feedback and quickly adjust for tight deliverable deadlines.
1. Assist brand and marketing team in creating highly-polished illustrated and user interface animations, primarily for social media, video, landing pages, and core marketing website.
2. Evolve brand identity and communicate product, marketing assets, and business benefits/features leveraging the power of animated storytelling
3. Work cross-functionally with product/marketing teams to build requirements and gather assets to execute tasks
4. Take ownership to ensure fast on-time delivery of the highest quality deliverables
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. We’re building an operating system to strengthen every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best-in-class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, Tel Aviv, Israel, and Hong Kong, China.