Mobile Developer - Flutter at CAPCO
As a Mobile Developer, you’ll use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- 2-year experience working with Java and/or Kotlin using Gradle
- Solid understanding of application architecture and principles i.e. MVP, MVVM, MVC etc.
- Experience with implementing native applications - on both android and iOS - Primarily Android
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android and iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards (Creating Reusable Components, UITableView, Developing UI Without Storyboard, Creating ADA Accessible Views)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial and/or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
About the team:
At the Capco Technology Delivery Centre, we are dedicated to the financial services industries. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. Our teams stay at the forefront of industry trends and technologies that are driving innovation. From strategy to launch, we are adept at delivering across the full product lifecycle.
About the Job:
As a member of the Capco Technology Delivery Team, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Mobile Developer, you’ll use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Properly handling exceptions/errors
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.