Mobile Application Software Engineer at Digital Sandbox Inc
Haystax is seeking an experienced mid-level mobile application developer to join our product engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, relevant field, or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5+ years of mobile application development experience, ideally with a product focused company
- 3+ years React Native development experience
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, GitLab, BitBucket, etc
- US Work authorization without sponsorship is required
Haystax is seeking an experienced mid-level mobile application developer to join our product engineering team. You will play a key role in helping to design, build and maintain Android and iOS mobile applications used as part of our multi-tenant cloud-based Safety & Security solution. Our stack includes a MongoDB database, backend REST API layers in Python, a web UI front-end using React and AngularJS, and mobile apps built on Android, iOS and React Native.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a distributed, agile product development team
- Develop and maintain new a React Native app that is expected to eventually replace our existing native Android and iOS apps
- Support and maintain our existing native Android app
- Actively participate and contribute during story refinement meetings and architecture/design discussions
- Coordinate and collaborate closely with web-based team responsible for REST APIs
- Develop and maintain unit tests
- Participate in code reviews and merge requests
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)