Mobile Application Developer-flutter at Splice Global Services
We need one to Develop robust and reusable Mobile interface components using React Native or Flutter.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-5 years of experience in React Native or Flutter mobile app development.
- Code readability, documentation, understanding of revision control systems (git).
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Experience with one or more relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment concepts.
- Experience with integrating REST APIs with ReactNative
- Prior experience in React Native or / and Flutter shall be given preference
Skills : Java Script, OOPS Concept, ReactNative
Job Location : Work From Home
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop robust and reusable Mobile interface components using React Native or Flutter.
- Understanding of Publishing Application on Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Provide estimates for development effort.
- Coordinate with rest of the team working on different layers of the project.
- Assist Operations and Support staff in trouble-shooting software issues, implementing bug fixes.
- Adhere to coding and process best practices.
- Be part of a highly function scrum te and help promote agile mindsetSkills.