Mobile Application Developer at General Dynamics Information Technology
GDIT is looking for talented mobile developers responsible for building, maintaining, and testing Mobile Software in both native Android and iOS.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ direct experience as Developer Mobile Native (Android and/or IOS) or related fields
- 3+ years’ direct experience in mobile web development using Java
- Experience with Design and Development of mobile applications
- Knowledgeable in backend web services, API Integration, and Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Fluent in the coding languages of C, C++, Objective-C or Swift
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Designing and implementing application updates
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Research and share industry innovations and trends
- Work with outside data sources, APIs, bug fixing and improving app performance
- Working in an agile environment
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Familiar with code debugging skills
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into an opportunity. And our work depends on Mobile Application Developers joining our team to support the United States Postal Service (USPS) activities located remotely.
GDIT is looking for talented mobile developers responsible for building, maintaining, and testing Mobile Software in both native Android and iOS. The ideal candidate is a self-directed practiced developer that is comfortable working in an Agile environment that manages the needs of a variety of the Informed Delivery stakeholders, team members, and contractors.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Researches, designs, develops, tests, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Performs all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Analyzes user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs
- Creates a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application
- Performs software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs
- Prepares reports on software project specifications, activities, or status
- Documents the software or system for future maintenance and updates
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
- The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days. We can only accept Green Card Holders or US Citizens for this program.
- #gditcareers #mobile #developer #mobileapps
- The likely salary range for this position is $67,683 - $113,048, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
- View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.