Mobile Application Developer at Didilabs BV
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in developing mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Very good programming skills to contribute native mobile apps
- Ability to help improve code quality through performing code reviews
- A portfolio of previous work in PlayStore or AppStore is a nice-to-have
- Positive attitude, solution-oriented, can take the initiative, responsible
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will be closely tied to all phases of the development cycle and work in a small team to deliver a high-end product.
- Perform full life-cycle development tasks for feature development
- Improvement of the company’s applications' on Google Play Store and Apple AppStore
- Writing qualified code and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines
- Utilizing source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices